- Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Improved design easily switches from external to internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Vertical travel: - 350mm - 100mm travel - 395mm - 125mm travel - 440mm - 150mm travel
$164.00 - $169.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. Additional bushing overlap also improves performance over time, while new 150- and 170-millimeter travel options are available to tame even the gnarliest of descents. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - 150mm and 170mm travel options available in all diameters - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 560g (weight based on 340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero Offset , Remote: Adjustable return speed at the handlebar, Discrete or Match Maker X, Left or right - AVAILABLE IN: Travel: 100/125/150/170mm ; Diameter: 30.9/31.6/34.9mm
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
Trek-compatible seat mast cap Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately. Key features: - Ultra-light carbon construction - One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts - 175mm and 135mm lengths - 5mm and 20mm offsets - Aluminum clamp
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
On leg-burning climbs, crazy fast descents and rolling technical terrain, RockShox's Reverb dropper post enables you to attack the trails like never before. Just hit the hydraulic remote lever for 100–125mm of infinitely adjustable up-and-down saddle movement without ever slowing down! The return speed is easily adjustable by turning a dial on the remote while the triple-lipped sealing system and sealed hydraulic hose keep dirt out for clean, consistent operation. There's also an included collar that limits travel to a preferred height setting. So go ahead and drop your seat a couple of inches for that 30-foot technical section, raise it for that long climb then lower it all the way and get back for that steep descent, without losing your flow.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics. Specs: Setback: Zero Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel) Material: 7075-T6 aluminum Minimum Stack height: 47mm Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel) Warranty: 3 years
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Black Label's Aluminum Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and durable aluminum, and is compatible with pivotal seats. - Weight: 95g
Origin-8's Pro Fit II Black-Series Seat Post is made of light and durable forged 6000 aluminum that has Origin-8's Blast Black finish for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position.
- All Carbon - mast, top and bottom clamps. - 2 bolt clamp design - accommodates standard and oval seat rail designs. - Not I-beam compatible
- AL6061 -T6 W/ Forged Head - Zero Offset Design, 350mm Length - HRT Graphics - Weight - 293g / 27.4
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 520g (Weight based on 340mm post length, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300 hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero offset , remote: adjustable return speed at the handlebar, discrete or Match Maker X, left or right
$25.99 - $29.99
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Introducing the Turbine Dropper Post: A patented hybrid design that couples mechanical and hydraulic locking technologies, inspired by MTB disc brakes. The rider's body weight is supported with a mechanical lock; meaning a solid connection and less potential for failure over time. Lower air pressures and static seals offer unrivaled performance, control, and reliability. Turbine also operates in below-freezing temperatures making it perfect for Fat Bikes and cold weather riding. Less down time for service equals more saddle time on the trails. - Internal cable routing - Infinite-adjust within stroke - Race Face proven Hunter Head 2-bolt design - Quick Connector allows easy, tool-free disconnection - Remote uses standard shifter cable and housing - Functions at full capacity in below-freezing conditions (i.e. suitable for Fat Bikes & winter riding) - 1x Front shifter style hop-up lever available in Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange
Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately. Key features: - Ultra-light carbon construction - One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts - 175mm and 135mm lengths - 5mm and 20mm offsets - Aluminum clamp
The Elite seatpost is a distilled design guaranteed to deliver reliable everyday performance for years to come. Perfect as a replacement or your next upgrade. With an alloy body and a 2-bolt micro adjust head, this seatpost is available in a slew of diameters, lengths, and offsets to get you the right position. Key features: - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - Constructed of 2014 alloy - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head, top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
A streamlined design with fewer moving parts and better seals makes for a dropper post that performs consistently and requires less maintenance. The updated Bontrager Line Dropper Post is easy to set up and now even easier to service. The cable-actuated hydraulic locking design provides proven functionality for bikes with internal routing. - Remote cable actuation with ergonomically designed under-bar lever - Air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge offers infinite adjustability within dropping range - Keyed chassis prevents rotation for a stable ride - 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment - Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel - Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever - On-Bar Drop Line Universal Lever sold separately - Frame must be compatible with internally routed seatpost routing
$100.00 $199.99 50% Savings
- Construction: OCLV Carbon Fiber shaft - OCLV Carbon Fiber head - One bolt head mechanism offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use - Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
Page 1 of 3 Next page