- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Looking for a great way to speed up your road bike for a weekend triathlon, or need a more aerodynamic position for your usual route? Bontrager's Race Clip-on Aerobars and extensions let you dial in a comfortable aerodynamic position with adjustable pad width, pad angle, and extension length. These clip-on aerobars have increased hand clearance for use on a road drop bar and the carbon friendly clamps fit 31.8mm or 26mm bars.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
• Machined alloy arm • (ISCG Mount) international standard • Adjustable design • Sealed cartridge bearing • Prevents dropped chains on mountain bikes
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
• Emergency universal replacement derailleur hanger • CNC machined aluminum construction • Anodized and laser etched finish
- Shiftable guide for SRAM and Shimano 2X cranks - Patented removable skid - Dual 9t sealed-bearing pulley design for superior chain management - BB, ISCG and ISCG-05 mounting options, 136g
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
$9.99 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Integrated spacer and top cap for use with star nuts and standard alloy steerer tubes - Provides a clean and lightweight stem cap solution - 6061-T6 alloy cap with 7075 alloy bolt
5-Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - 21T Front Drive Cog - 22T Rear Transfer Cog - 24T Axle Drive Cog - Cable stop required when installing on Sun Atlas Industrial Cargo Trike
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
Three-Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - 21T Front Drive Cog - 22T Rear Transfer Cog - 24T Axle Drive Cog - Cable stop required when installing on Sun Atlas Industrial Cargo Trike
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 124.5mm - Overall: 145.5mm
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
$9.99 - $10.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Full stainless-steel construction • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • 6061-T6 aluminum lever and cap with a chromoly bolt • Bottle opener opens almost any bottle
$139.99 - $149.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
Connecting links for Origin8 chains - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 1000 hour salt spray test
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
Page 1 of 18 Next page