Lock it and drop it Upgrade the look and feel of your MTB XC race cockpit with the DropLock Remote. By combining a dual-suspension lockout remote with an integrated dropper lever, you get a single remote that controls the functions of your suspension and dropper post. For the lockout, a single button controls both the on and off function of front and rear suspension. A single remote that combines a dropper lever with a dual-control suspension lockout for simple operation and clean setup. - Integrated dropper and dual-remote lockout lever for a cleaner cockpit - Single lockout lever controls both on/off - Removeable dropper lever - Compatible with mechanically activated droppers and suspension lockout systems
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$1.98 - $16.28
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Arm Pad Set for Bontrager aero bars that offers support and comfort in the aero position. - inForm BioDynamic products optimize natural position for sustained performance - Ergonomic pad shape for ideal pressure distribution and support - Dual density pad provides a firm base with softer upper layer - Velvety soft cover and dual density padding provide secure and comfortable feel - Vacuum tooled design provides a consistent pad wrap and clean aero look - Cradle offers a stiff aero-proven design to support rider and cheat the wind - Compatible with any Speed Concept bar as well as all Bontrager clip-on aero bars - Includes pads, cradle, and mounting hardware
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru-axle system.
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with the Bontrager XXX Integrated bar/stem, as seen on the Emonda SLR 10 - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost Cap lets you get your position dialed for your next triathlon or time trial. Two different saddle offsets and widely a adjustable saddle angle means you'll find the perfect fit for your race against the clock.
Allows use of two Blendr mounts on a Trek Madone SLR. Genuine replacement parts Mount light, computer, GPS and/or cameras to your top-of-the-line aero road bike. Product details - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory - Bases for use with the Trek Madone SLR Aero Integrated handlebar - Add any accessory mount (sold separately) for an elegant, integrated look - Includes mounting hardware
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Replacement foam pads for Giant Contact clip-on aerobar clamps
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
$9.99 - $16.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$10.99 - $11.99
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Giant's Connect SL S-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the S-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover. - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or when you carry it without the EnergyPak.
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or you carry it without the EnergyPak
$25.65 - $57.20
The Problem Solvers Head Tube Reducers resize your head tube to accommodate different size forks. These fine aluminum reducers are designed for traditional, external-cup headsets. Please contact us for any questions about compatibility with your bicycle.
$12.99 - $14.99
With this clever little clamp you can quickly retro-fit any bike for a rear rack. Threaded eyelets are built into the clamp for easy, secure mounting on non-eyeleted or smaller frames. - Features threaded eyelets for rear rack mounting solutions on unique bike frames - Quick release (QR) versions include rubber lever grip
$11.99 - $12.99
• Forged aluminum seat clamp • Chromoly integrated QR seat binder bolt • Increased durability and clamping force
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp with CNC-machined cut-outs - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
- Internal junction-A with two e-Tube ports - Externally facing charging port eases charging, especially for internal batteries - Mounts in road bar end or in frames with an integrated mounting point - For easier cable routing, use along with EW-JC130 three-way e-Tube cable
Page 1 of 22 Next page