A proper riding position makes all the difference when you're racing or pursuing your personal best, so Sunlite offers the Alloy Tri-Bar Pads to get you in an aerodynamic tuck. These pads attach to your Alloy Tri-Bar (sold separately) easily, and they keep you comfy no matter how far you push. Enter your first time trial or just shave off some precious seconds on the lunch loop!
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
This is a replacement axle adjustment handle for your Sunlite E-2 Trainer.
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
$11.99 - $15.19
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
$19.39 - $23.79
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
This is a replacement rubber leveling foot for your Sunlite E-2 Trainer.
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
Page 1 of 1